Monday, August 03, 2009

Tiger Woods: "Chiropractic it's as important to my training as practicing my swing"

"Being a Chiropractic patient has really helped me immensely...lifting weights and seeing a Chiropractor on a regular basis has made me a better golfer. I've been going to Chiropractors for as long as I can remember. It's as important to my training as practicing my swing."Top Professionals in every sport are under chiropractic care to increase health and performance. Behind every great champion, there is a chiropractor.Tiger Woods• American Professional Golfer• Currently the World No. 1• Highest-Paid Professional Athlete in 2008 (Estimated $110 million)• Fourteen Professional Major Golf Championships• 67 PGA Tour Championships• More career major wins and career PGA than any other active player• PGA Player of the Year – 9 times• Associated Press Male of Athlete of the Year• Sportsman of the Year more than once• In 1995, he proudly appeared on the Chiropractic Centennial Foundation’s (CCF) Tournament of Roses Parade Float

No comments: